What type of adaptor is needed?
The plugs and voltages are the same as the UK. US guests will need a 3 pronged UK style adaptor. 


Is the hotel available for exclusive use?
The hotel is an ideal escape for groups as the entire property can be hired for private use. Please contact us for more details. We have 14 rooms and also have arrangements with nearby partner hotels if required. 

Is the hotel Suitable for Children?
The terrain, atmosphere and activities will not suit every age. That’s why we welcome adult guests (over 18) exclusively because we want you to enjoy our 250-year-old Rabot estate to the utmost.

Is there provision for disabled guests?
Again, unfortunately due to the steep terrain and uneven landscape we are not able to accommodate wheelchairs.


Is there a 24 hour front desk?


What sort of clothing should I take?
It is never cold, so don’t worry about that. As it is close to the rainforest, we occasionally experience tropical downpours, but these often last only a matter of minutes. As well as the usual swimming trunks etc, we recommend bringing a good sun and water resistant hat, a slip-over waterproof, small rucksack and trainers/light walking boots if you are intending to be active.The dress code for Boucan evening dinner is smart/casual and ladies a cocktail dress is never out of place!


What’s the currency?
Two currencies are used and both acceptable everywhere – US Dollars and Eastern Caribbean Dollars. We work with US Dollars at the hotel.


Do I need a visa?
Holders of UK, European Community or US passports need no visa. 


Is Wifi available?
Complimentary Wifi is available in the restaurant and lounge of the hotel.


Do we provide beach towels?

I've pre-ordered an airport transfer, where will the driver be waiting?
The driver will be waiting in the arrivals area (after you pass through customs) with a Hotel Chocolat sign.


Do I need to book a table for my arrival evening?
No – as a hotel guest, we have a table waiting for you (if you wish to use it!)


Do I need to pre-book a hire car?
If you wish, or we can arrange for you when you arrive


What’s in my room?
• Four-poster bed with mosquito net
• Welcome bottle of chilled prosecco - on selected packages
• Freshly ground coffee, tea, freshly made chocolate treats, water & ice – all refreshed daily
• Daily housekeeping
• Safety deposit box
• Hair Dryer, vanity & sewing kits


Please note, we are trying to eliminate single use plastic bottles, so please do bring your own portable water bottles if you own any. We do provide complimentary spring water to our guests, in glass bottles.



•Passports (divorced female partners must also provide their birth certificate)

•The immigration form copy you receive upon entering Saint Lucia

•Full addresses/occupation of both

•Divorced partners require the original divorce papers, which must show a proper seal or stamp, an official signature and must clearly state the decree absolute of the divorce

•If the original divorce document cannot be made available, a court certified photocopy must be obtained, bearing the appropriate original seals and/or stamps

•If the divorce papers are in a foreign language, a certified translation into English must be obtained prior to arrival and this translation must be brought along in addition to the original divorce papers

•Widowed wedding participants need to bring along the original death certificate and official translation if in a foreign language