Carrot & Cabbage Horseradish Slaw Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 minutes, plus chilling
Mix together the cabbage, red onion and carrots in a serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the soured cream, white chocolate horseradish, sugar and cacao balsamic vinegar, then season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the dressing over the vegetables and stir until combined. Cover and chill in the fridge for a few hours for the flavours to develop before serving.
Serves: 8 people
- Ease of preparation: Easy
- 1 small Savoy cabbage, outer leaves discarded, finely sliced
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 250ml/9fl oz/1 cup soured cream
- 225g/8oz/1 cup Hotel Chocolat White Chocolate Horseradish Condiment
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp Hotel Chocolat Cacao Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
Buy the Hotel Chocolat
Add to your Bag
Check store stock
Save to recipe binder
ingredients in this recipe
What people are saying
How to indulge in a bowl of such delightful fruits and beans.
Smart well stocked shop, with extremely polite and knowledgeable staff. Courtesy in abundance, customer friendly to say the least. How to indulge in a bowl of such delightful fruits and beans.
John Kennedy, Drakes Circus. said on 12/09/2013