Salmon with Creole Crust Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- To Serve:
Preheat the oven to 210°C/415°F/Gas 7.
To make the Creole crust, put the bread, coriander, garlic, lime juice and zest and Cajun seasoning in a food processor and blitz until combined. Transfer to a bowl, stir in the mayonnaise to make a coarse paste and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the Cajun paste on top of the salmon fillets and put them in a roasting tin (pan). Roast the salmon in the oven until cooked but still slightly pink in the centre, about 15 minutes.
Serve the salmon with a green leaf salad dressed in the cacao balsamic dressing.
green leaf salad
Hotel Chocolat Cacao Balsamic Dressing
Serves: 4 people
- Ease of preparation: Easy
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 slices wholewheat bread, crusts removed and torn into pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest (peel)
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 115g/4oz/½ cup Hotel Chocolat Cocoa Mayonnaise
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, about 125g/4¼oz each
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cocoa Balsamic for dressing
Buy the Hotel Chocolat
Add to your Bag
Check store stock
Save to recipe binder
ingredients in this recipe
What people are saying
Be the first to comment