FAQ'sFind the answers to all of the most frequently asked questions right here.
Hotel - Saint Lucia
Return to top
- What sort of clothing should I take?
- It is never cold, so don’t worry about that. As it is close to the rainforest, we occasionally experience tropical downpours, but these often last only a matter of minutes. As well as the usual swimming trunks etc, we recommend bringing a good sun and water resistant hat, a slip-over waterproof, small rucksack and trainers/light walking boots if you are intending to be active.
The dress code for Boucan evening dinner is smart/casual and ladies a cocktail dress is never out of place!
- What’s the currency?
- Two currencies are used and both acceptable everywhere – US Dollars and Eastern Caribbean Dollars.
We work with US Dollars at the hotel.
- Do I need a visa?
- Holders of UK, European Community or US passports need no visa.
- Is Wifi avaialble in my room?
- Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
- Do we provide beach towels?
- What’s in my room?
- • Four-poster bed with mosquito net
• REN toiletries from London
• iPod and docking station – pre-loaded with playlists inspired by the estate
• Welcome bottle of chilled prosecco
• Freshly ground coffee, Jing tea, freshly made chocolate treats, water & ice – all refreshed daily
• Daily housekeeping
• Safety deposit box
• Hair Dryer, vanity & sewing kits
• Super-high tread count cotton sheets & towels
• Free WiFi
- I've pre-ordered an airport transfer, where will the driver be waiting?
- The driver will be waiting in the arrivals area (after you pass through customs) with a Hotel Chocolat sign.
- Do I need to pre-book a hire car?
- If you wish, or we can arrange for you when you arrive.
- Is there a 24 hour front desk?
- No, the service desk operates between 7am and 11pm.
- Is there provision for disabled guests?
- Unfortunately due to the steep terrain and uneven landscape we are not able to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Is the hotel Suitable for Children?
- Again, due to the steep terrain and positioning of the hotel, we regret that it is not suitable for children less than 12 years.
- Is the hotel available for exclusive use?
- The hotel is an ideal escape for groups as the entire property can be hired for private use. Please contact us for more details. We have 14 rooms and also have arrangements with nearby partner hotels if required.
- What type of adaptor is needed?
- The plugs and voltages are the same as the UK. US guests will need a 3 pronged UK style adaptor.