Pancake Day: How To Make Perfect Chocolate Pancakes
- OUR RECENT TWEETS
Our top chef David Demaison has created the ultimate Cocoa Crepe recipe. They’re so flipping delicious we had to share the love.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl then add the caster sugar and a small pinch of salt.
- Whisk well, then incorporate the sieved cocoa powder and plain flour. Again whisk well until you get a blended mixture. Then add the milk very very slowly while stirring.
- Lastly, add the olive oil, and leave the pancake batter to set in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- Cook your crepes in a non-stick pan.
- While still warm, spread over a generous amount of Hotel Chocolat’s Salted Caramel & Pecan Chocolate Spreads, and eat your Cocoa Crepes with joy in your heart.