We've streamlined our range of products (for now) so that we can work more safely and smoothly in our Distribution Centre and continue to bring you happiness through chocolate. Shop all available products here.
Sorry, it appears you are using a browser that is no longer supported by Hotel Chocolat. Please upgrade your browser to a newer version to continue a secure shopping experience.
Find us in Chelmsford's new Bond Street Development just off of the High Street.
Our store not only sells our amazing Chocolates but you can also pop in for a Hot Chocolat or Coffee. If you can't decide our team have a wealth of knowledge to help you make the perfect choice.
I've been with the company since 2011 and previously worked in our Lakeside store.In this time I've been fortunate enough to visit our luxurious hotel at our plantation in St Lucia, and work along with the team and see the bean to bar experience first hand.
The Salted Caramel Collection
The perfect gift for anyone who love's Caramel!! This includes our cheesecake, Pecan spread, Salted Caramel puddles and a cheeky bottle of our delicious Salted Caramel Vodka- What's not to like!?
Ice Cream Of The Gods
Instead of making an ordinary chocolate ice cream, we infused ours with pure roasted cocoa.
We decided to call this recipe the Ice Cream of the Gods, not just for the heavenly flavour notes, but after the name of the cocoa plant itself: Theobroma cacao, which translates literally as 'cocoa, food of the gods'.
Taste of the Month
Veganuary - Nutmilk
45% Nutmilk. Outrageously creamy. Made with finely milled hazelnuts instead of milk. Five years in the making. Worth every obsessive second.
Keep your eyes peeled for some selected dates where we'll be opening our doors after hours and inviting just 10 guests in for an exclusive secret tasting! You'll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco as well as 10% off anything you purchase on the night! Selected stores apply.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you – and each other – back to most of our UK locations from 15th June. We know these are strange times, so we’re doing all we can to make the transition as easy and relaxed as possible, while making health and safety our top priority. That’s why we’ve gone through a risk assessment with our employees, and we’re taking the following precautions in line with government guidance
• A limited number of guests will be allowed in our stores at any one time – staff will be on hand managing this for you.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all guests and staff.
• We’ve installed Perspex screens at checkout and provided PPE for our teams.
• We prefer contactless payments; please use your card or smartphone whenever you can.
• Drinks & Ices will be served, but will be takeaway only.
• For now, our water bottle refill and reusable cup discount schemes are suspended.
• We aren’t yet able to start accepting items for our plastic recycling scheme again.
• We aren’t able to offer sampling right now.
• Our locations have been deep cleaned, and regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
Opening hours may be a little different from usual, so contact the store directly if you need to know more.
Thanks for your understanding. We’ll see you soon – with chocolate!