Cosmopolitan - "Hotel Chocolat's rustic, underground Cocoa Vaults play host to some incredible and totally unique experiences."
Harpar's Bazaar - "Learning just got infinitely more fun with the launch of Hotel Chocolat's Cocoa Vaults, a beautiful space dedicated entirely to chocolate in the heart of Covent Garden."
runninginlavender.com - As soon as I saw the chocolate decorating experience at Hotel Chocolat I knew that was the one for us, for many reasons…
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Suitable for ages: 6 - 13 years
- Max number of guests: 20
Hotel Chocolat have taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of these terms and conditions and on the web site, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Hotel Chocolat makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials.
- All guests must pre-book a date and time
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking
- Late or early arrival will be accommodated as best as possible although entry cannot be guaranteed. Arrivals after stated last entry time will not be allowed entrance.
- Hotel Chocolat reserves the right to vary prices and timings without prior notice, in addition to this we reserve the right to alter, close or withdraw attractions within the Tasting Adventures without notice.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel Chocolat reserves the right to refuse admission
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable and the date is non transferable after 48 hours before the event.
- Smoking is prohibited on our premises
- Hotel Chocolat shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials
- Private Events - Prompt arrival is necessary to ensure the smooth running of your tutored tasting. Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before the commencement of your tasting. Groups and individuals arriving more than 15 minutes late are subject to cancellation. An increase to guests numbers must be advised a minimum of 48 hours prior to commencement of the event.
- Corporate Events - Minimum number of guests is 20. Payment is required for minimum numbers (20) to confirm the booking. Final numbers must be confirmed one week prior to the event and you will be invoiced for the remaining balance. No refunds will be made if guest numbers fall below 20.
Please note Hotel Chocolat's Chocolate Tasting Adventure events are not sales-orientated. Guests will always be informed where they can purchase what they taste if they so wish, but the objective of the event is enjoyment and education, and never sales.
What people are saying
Better than expected
Treated my son, niece and nephew (ages 7-11) to the children's workshop in Leeds and initially thought it expensive for 1 hour. The kids absolutely loved it! They had fun throughout and were given gift bags containing their artistic creations. 10 out of 10 from each of them and they would do it again tomorrow. Liz was great with them.
Gail McCarthy, Leeds said on 10/08/2016
I took my 12 year old granddaughter and her friend to the workshop on Sunday 27th, they were the oldest in the group but this didn't make any difference to the experience, they had a lovely time trying the different chocolate, decorating their egg and smiley face.The staff make the experience fun and informative.Well worth the money.Thank you!
Susan, Chelmsford said on 28/03/2016