Glazed King Prawns with Chilli Chutney Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 minutes, plus marinating
Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- To Serve:
Mix together the chutney, honey, white chocolate horseradish, mustard, cacao chilli oil, thyme and chilli powder in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, add the prawns and turn until coated in the marinade. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high. Place the prawns in a single layer in a foil-lined grill (broiler) pan. Grill (broil) 5cm/2in below the heat for 2 minutes on each side until cooked and golden.
Remove from the grill (broiler) and brush the warm prawns with a little extra chutney. Serve with salad, crusty bread and a bowl of chutney for dipping.
Serves: 4 people
- Ease of preparation: Easy
- Cooking time: 4 minutes
- 300g/10½oz/1 cup Hotel Chocolat Cacao Chilli Chutney, plus extra for brushing and to serve
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp Hotel Chocolat White Chocolate Horseradish Condiment
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
- 4 tbsp Hotel Chocolat Cacao Chilli Oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 1.1kg/2lb 7oz large raw King prawns, shelled and deveined
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Buy the Hotel Chocolat
Add to your Bag
Check store stock
Save to recipe binder
ingredients in this recipe
What people are saying
Perfect for the Prawn Lover
Seriously easy to make and tastes amazing. Next time I want to try skewering the prawns to make turning them easier.
Emma, United Kingdom said on 24/09/2013