Chocolate Tasting Adventures
2 TASTING ADVENTURES FOR £80
JULY - SEPTEMBER
Use code TASTE80 at the checkout
Our Chocolate Tasting Adventures have been created especially for chocolate lovers who would like to take the next step in their appreciation of chocolate – gaining delicious insider knowledge and tasting tips.
Over ninety wonderful minutes, you will discover the best ways to get to know chocolate, how to taste it, when to taste it and what to look out for.
As you progress through the experience you will also discover how to pick out the nuances of flavour and texture influenced by such things as the type of cocoa, terroir and conching time.
Harpar's Bazaar - "Learning just got infinitely more fun with the launch of Hotel Chocolat's Cocoa Vaults, a beautiful space dedicated entirely to chocolate in the heart of Covent Garden."
Cosmopolitan - "Hotel Chocolat's rustic, underground Cocoa Vaults play host to some incredible and totally unique experiences."
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Max number of guests: 16
- Included: Prosecco on arrival, tasting of up to 13 chocolates
Hotel Chocolat have taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of these terms and conditions and on the web site, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Hotel Chocolat makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials.
- All guests must pre-book a date and time
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking
- Late or early arrival will be accommodated as best as possible although entry cannot be guaranteed. Arrivals after stated last entry time will not be allowed entrance.
- Hotel Chocolat reserves the right to vary prices and timings without prior notice, in addition to this we reserve the right to alter, close or withdraw attractions within the Tasting Adventures without notice.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel Chocolat reserves the right to refuse admission
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable and the date is non transferable after 48 hours before the event.
- Smoking is prohibited on our premises
- Hotel Chocolat shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials
- Private Events - Prompt arrival is necessary to ensure the smooth running of your tutored tasting. Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before the commencement of your tasting. Groups and individuals arriving more than 15 minutes late are subject to cancellation. An increase to guests numbers must be advised a minimum of 48 hours prior to commencement of the event.
- Corporate Events - Minimum number of guests is 20. Payment is required for minimum numbers (20) to confirm the booking. Final numbers must be confirmed one week prior to the event and you will be invoiced for the remaining balance. No refunds will be made if guest numbers fall below 20.
Please note Hotel Chocolat's Chocolate Tasting Adventure events are not sales-orientated. Guests will always be informed where they can purchase what they taste if they so wish, but the objective of the event is enjoyment and education, and never sales.
What people are saying
A fantastic experience and two of the best hours my mum and I have ever spent. A great start with a glass of Prosecco and lots of chocolate to taste over the experience. We learnt so much about chocolate, how it's made and the differences in tasting. I will now appreciate eating my chocolate so much more than just scoffing it down! Hotel Chocolat chocolate remains my absolute favourite of all chocolate and I'd recommend this experience to everyone who likes chocolate.
Kerensa Rands, Covent Garden said on 26/09/2016
Who would have thought.....
Who would have thought that a chocolate tasting adventure would be so amazing, and this is from a person who is not a major chocolate person. This was a gift for my husband and we both loved it. Harry and Sophia and the team were just fabulous. We learnt so much about chocolate that we will never look at it the same way again. It is as scientific as coffee , tea etc. The added bonus was the champagne that came with it. Would highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in chocolate in any capacity. I have already put this on potential present lists for people in my family, with Christmas coming up I have no doubt we will be buying some of these events to give as presents. If you are considering doing this, do not hesitate, you will not be disappointed.
Oonagh O Neill Garnham, Covent Garden said on 19/09/2016