We've streamlined our range of products (for now) so that we can work more safely and smoothly in our Distribution Centre and continue to bring you happiness through chocolate. Shop all available products here.
Sorry, it appears you are using a browser that is no longer supported by Hotel Chocolat. Please upgrade your browser to a newer version to continue a secure shopping experience.
Find us on Northgate Street, near Chester Cathedral, Chester Library and Chester Visitor Information Centre
Situated in the heart of the historic city, at the Chester store our knowledgeable and passionate team are always happy to help you find what you're looking for, be it chocolate gifts or a little treat for yourself. With selections ranging from instant classics to more adventurous flavours, why not pop in and see what we have to offer?
I started working here at the beginning of December 2011 - nothing like being thrown in at the deep end! I loved every minute and I still do. I have completed the Chocolate Diploma and myself and my team are always ready to answer your questions. As Chester is only small we have lots of regulars who we look forward to catching up with. My team is fantastic - and obviously we all love chocolate!
The H-box and Sleeksters are real icons of our range. Although we must admit they're all superbly scrummy, the Everything range ticks all the boxes for us here in Chester: irresistible best selling chocolates packaged perfectly. Perfect for a special gift, sharing, or just tucking in to when you've had one of those days!
Taste of the Month
Veganuary - Nutmilk
45% Nutmilk. Outrageously creamy. Made with finely milled hazelnuts instead of milk. Five years in the making. Worth every obsessive second.
Keep your eyes peeled for some selected dates where we'll be opening our doors after hours and inviting just 10 guests in for an exclusive secret tasting! You'll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco as well as your Secret Card entitling you to £10 off anything you purchase on the night! Selected stores apply.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you – and each other – back to most of our UK locations from 15th June. We know these are strange times, so we’re doing all we can to make the transition as easy and relaxed as possible, while making health and safety our top priority. That’s why we’ve gone through a risk assessment with our employees, and we’re taking the following precautions in line with government guidance
• A limited number of guests will be allowed in our stores at any one time – staff will be on hand managing this for you.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all guests and staff.
• We’ve installed Perspex screens at checkout and provided PPE for our teams.
• We prefer contactless payments; please use your card or smartphone whenever you can.
• Drinks & Ices will be served, but will be takeaway only.
• For now, our water bottle refill and reusable cup discount schemes are suspended.
• We aren’t yet able to start accepting items for our plastic recycling scheme again.
• We aren’t able to offer sampling right now.
• Our locations have been deep cleaned, and regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
Opening hours may be a little different from usual, so contact the store directly if you need to know more.
Thanks for your understanding. We’ll see you soon – with chocolate!