We've streamlined our range of products (for now) so that we can work more safely and smoothly in our Distribution Centre and continue to bring you happiness through chocolate. Shop all available products here.
Sorry, it appears you are using a browser that is no longer supported by Hotel Chocolat. Please upgrade your browser to a newer version to continue a secure shopping experience.
Find us at Lion Yard, near Cambridge Corn Exchange, the Grand Arcade and Christ's College Cambridge
Cambridge is a city for all seasons, be inspired by the many beautiful museums and art galleries. Admire the beautiful architecture and majestic college buildings. Explore quaint passages set around the historic market place and colleges. Make sure you pop into Hotel Chocolat, where the team will welcome you with a taste of chocolate and help you find what you desire.
I've been here more than 3 years, and I love working for a company with amazing products and strong values. Our Engaged Ethics programme in particular stands out to me: I've seen the work put into it first-hand, preparing a cocoa plant to add to our harvest in Saint Lucia. Come in to our shop and find out all about the programme and our chocolates for yourself.
The Nano Chocolate Slab Gallery
At Cambridge we love the Nano Slab Gallery: 9 classic Nano Slabs in all our grades. We think it's a fabulous gift that's just perfect for sharing!
Instead of making an ordinary chocolate ice cream, we infused ours with pure roasted cocoa.
We decided to call this recipe the Ice Cream of the Gods, not just for the heavenly flavour notes, but after the name of the cocoa plant itself: Theobroma cacao, which translates literally as ‘cocoa, food of the gods'.
Taste of the Month
Veganuary - Nutmilk
45% Nutmilk. Outrageously creamy. Made with finely milled hazelnuts instead of milk. Five years in the making. Worth every obsessive second.
Keep your eyes peeled for some selected dates where we'll be opening our doors after hours and inviting just 10 guests in for an exclusive secret tasting! You'll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco as well as your Secret Card entitling you to £10 off anything you purchase on the night! Selected stores apply.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you – and each other – back to most of our UK locations from 15th June. We know these are strange times, so we’re doing all we can to make the transition as easy and relaxed as possible, while making health and safety our top priority. That’s why we’ve gone through a risk assessment with our employees, and we’re taking the following precautions in line with government guidance
• A limited number of guests will be allowed in our stores at any one time – staff will be on hand managing this for you.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all guests and staff.
• We’ve installed Perspex screens at checkout and provided PPE for our teams.
• We prefer contactless payments; please use your card or smartphone whenever you can.
• Drinks & Ices will be served, but will be takeaway only.
• For now, our water bottle refill and reusable cup discount schemes are suspended.
• We aren’t yet able to start accepting items for our plastic recycling scheme again.
• We aren’t able to offer sampling right now.
• Our locations have been deep cleaned, and regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
Opening hours may be a little different from usual, so contact the store directly if you need to know more.
Thanks for your understanding. We’ll see you soon – with chocolate!