We've streamlined our range of products (for now) so that we can work more safely and smoothly in our Distribution Centre and continue to bring you happiness through chocolate. Shop all available products here.
Sorry, it appears you are using a browser that is no longer supported by Hotel Chocolat. Please upgrade your browser to a newer version to continue a secure shopping experience.
Find us at the SouthGate Shopping Centre, opposite Bath Spa train station
When you visit the beautiful city of Bath you'll undoubtedly agree that our stunning chocolates fit right in. When you enter our store you'll find yourself stepping into a chocolate sanctuary nestled in the heart of the city. Our educated and passionate team are ready to help you, whether you're after the perfect gift or an indulgent treat for yourself.
I joined the company in 2010 and it didn't take me long to appreciate our chocolates, I've sampled almost of them! I'm very fortunate to work with a passionate, knowledgeable team who are always happy to help with any of your questions, so do in and say hello!
My favourite product is the Dark Cabinet, which features an amazing choice of some of our best selling dark chocolates beautifully presented in an elegant box.
Taste of the Month
Veganuary - Nutmilk
45% Nutmilk. Outrageously creamy. Made with finely milled hazelnuts instead of milk. Five years in the making. Worth every obsessive second.
Instead of making an ordinary chocolate ice cream, we infused ours with pure roasted cocoa.
We decided to call this recipe the Ice Cream of the Gods, not just for the heavenly flavour notes, but after the name of the cocoa plant itself: Theobroma cacao, which translates literally as 'cocoa, food of the gods'.
Keep your eyes peeled for some selected dates where we'll be opening our doors after hours and inviting just 10 guests in for an exclusive secret tasting! You'll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco as well as your Secret Card entitling you to £10 off anything you purchase on the night! Selected stores apply.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you – and each other – back to most of our UK locations from 15th June. We know these are strange times, so we’re doing all we can to make the transition as easy and relaxed as possible, while making health and safety our top priority. That’s why we’ve gone through a risk assessment with our employees, and we’re taking the following precautions in line with government guidance
• A limited number of guests will be allowed in our stores at any one time – staff will be on hand managing this for you.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all guests and staff.
• We’ve installed Perspex screens at checkout and provided PPE for our teams.
• We prefer contactless payments; please use your card or smartphone whenever you can.
• Drinks & Ices will be served, but will be takeaway only.
• For now, our water bottle refill and reusable cup discount schemes are suspended.
• We aren’t yet able to start accepting items for our plastic recycling scheme again.
• We aren’t able to offer sampling right now.
• Our locations have been deep cleaned, and regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
Opening hours may be a little different from usual, so contact the store directly if you need to know more.
Thanks for your understanding. We’ll see you soon – with chocolate!