Preparing for your trip to Rabot Hotel
• Please ensure you take a COVID-19 test within 7 days of travel, and travel with proof of a negative result.
• You will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration Form prior to arrival. Please visit https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/ to find a link to the form and requirements. Please complete all details, including proof of negative test, and indicate that you will be staying at Rabot Hotel.
• Guests need to travel with two face masks - a mask is compulsory throughout the flight and needs to be changed 4 hours after departing the UK.
Travelling to St Lucia
Travelling to St Lucia
• Follow all protocols of the departure Airport and Airline – visit your provider’s website for more details.
• Please practice social distancing, and regular hand hygiene - regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds, or use hand sanitiser when hand washing is not convenient.
• All arriving passengers will be screened at the airport. Please have your negative test result and travel documents ready to present.
• If you show symptoms during your screen, you will be moved into isolation for a COVID-19 test. This test will be at your own cost (US$100), and you will be required to stay in quarantine until the result of the test is available.
• If the result of your COVID-19 test is positive, you will be transferred from quarantine to a treatment facility, where you will be required to remain until you have a test with a negative result.
• If your test is negative, you may proceed to immigration and proceed to ground transportation for your transfer with a COVID-19 certified transportation provider. All employees are required to wear personal protection equipment, and have regular temperature checks.
• Rabot Hotel are unable to offer transfer from the Airport at present so please select a COVID-19 certified Taxi. There will be hand sanitiser for your use and your luggage handles will be sprayed with disinfectant before being placed in your vehicle for your 45-minute journey to the Hotel.
At Check in
• Guests must present a negative COVID-19 test at check-in, taken seven days or less before travelling to Saint Lucia
•On arrival at the resort, your temperature will be taken. There will be one mandatory temperature checks every day at mealtimes. Additional random temperature check will occur at our discretion if any guest appears unwell during their stay – this is for everybody’s safety and wellbeing
• When you arrive at the reception, there will be clear partitions at stations as well as social distancing floor markers.
• Staff will always wear masks
• Counters and high touch points will be disinfected between each guest
Each Lodge sits at a luxurious distance from its neighbour, so each guest can enjoy their own self-meditative space in the surrounding rainforest
Strict hygiene measures are in place, and Lodges are disinfected after each stay
All Lodges will be sealed after cleaning, and new guests will break the seal on entry
To reduce high-touch items in your room we have removed Pens, Pads, Magazines, Tea and Coffee facilities – these can be requested from reception at any time
Bed linens and towels will only be changed if requested by guests (staying 3 days or longer) in order to reduce staff/guest interaction
Guests have the option of no housekeeping or on-request housekeeping during their stay, this can be requested on arrival
All housekeeping staff will wear masks and gloves, and will replace gloves after each room clean
Pool & Rabot Restaurant and Cacao Bar
At our cacao-cuisine restaurant, Rabot, open-air Cacao Bar and Cacao Spa, we’ll be observing social distancing standards with tables and sunbeds spaced out at a minimum of 6ft.
The Inside-outside architecture means no elevators, no corridors, and no high-traffic areas.
Sanitiser stations will be on-hand throughout the Estate for everybody’s use
Social distancing protocols will be implemented throughout the resort, with floor markers to guide you
Thorough housekeeping and deep-cleaning will be carried out throughout the Estate even more frequently than usual; oft-touched amenities and surfaces (such as handrails and counters) will be sanitised every hour at minimum using recognised disinfectants
We’ll be providing one-use Menus in the Rabot Restaurant and Cacao Bar
We are reducing seating capacity in the Restaurant to ensure social distancing - only guests sharing a room will be able to share a table while dining
For Guests who prefer to dine in their rooms we are launching a new take-out option
All food and beverage staff, both in preparation and in service, adhere to strict precautions in facial and hand protection and sanitation
Keeping you safe during your stay
Keeping you safe during your stay
St Lucia is currently in Phase 1 of reopening. The traditional experiences that St Lucia is known for will be in limited capacity. In phase 1, guests must remain on property for the entire stay. A small number of Covid-certified sea-based tours may be available to be booked by the hotel directly (subject to change). Please talk to the hotel for further information or check the following link https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/st-lucia/coronavirus for latest government protocols.
Phase 1 has been extended until September 30th (subject to change).
There will be one mandatory temperature checks every day at mealtimes. Additional random temperature checks will occur at our discretion if any guest appears unwell during their stay
Guests are required to wear a mask in public areas when social distancing of 6 feet is not possible
We will have a nurse on staff daily and on call 24 hours a day to assist with any medical issue or emergency
Following the Government of Saint Lucia Incident Response and Quarantine Protocols, if a Guest’s temperature is over 100.4° F and exhibits COVID-19 symptoms they will be sent to a respiratory clinic for medical assistance and family members will be isolated in a hotel room
All our Staff, Suppliers and Security Teams have been fully trained in new safety procedures, provided with PPE and access to regular health checks
All Staff are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and have their temperature tested daily on arrival at the Estate
Travel in the current climate is a new experience for everybody. Guests visiting Saint Lucia can find official, up-to-date information and guidance from Saint Lucia Travel Advice here:
To see what you can expect when travelling by air to Saint Lucia from the UK and USA in the near future, please visit:
Gatwick Airport https://vimeo.com/427086542
British Airways https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZtM4fCO8vE
American Airlines https://youtu.be/IitNrg2Qig0
Jet Blue https://youtu.be/gAXI7Pt8yhQ