Ad-Hoc Bean To Bar - 20.10.16 - Covent Garden - 5pm
Hotel Chocolat have taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of these terms and conditions and on the web site, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Hotel Chocolat makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials.
- All guests must pre-book a date and time
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking
- Late or early arrival will be accommodated as best as possible although entry cannot be guaranteed. Arrivals after stated last entry time will not be allowed entrance.
- Hotel Chocolat reserves the right to vary prices and timings without prior notice, in addition to this we reserve the right to alter, close or withdraw attractions within the Tasting Adventures without notice.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel Chocolat reserves the right to refuse admission
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable and the date is non transferable after 48 hours before the event.
- Smoking is prohibited on our premises
- Hotel Chocolat shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials
- Private Events - Prompt arrival is necessary to ensure the smooth running of your tutored tasting. Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before the commencement of your tasting. Groups and individuals arriving more than 15 minutes late are subject to cancellation. An increase to guests numbers must be advised a minimum of 48 hours prior to commencement of the event.
- Corporate Events - Minimum number of guests is 20. Payment is required for minimum numbers (20) to confirm the booking. Final numbers must be confirmed one week prior to the event and you will be invoiced for the remaining balance. No refunds will be made if guest numbers fall below 20.
Please note Hotel Chocolat's Chocolate Tasting Adventure events are not sales-orientated. Guests will always be informed where they can purchase what they taste if they so wish, but the objective of the event is enjoyment and education, and never sales.
What people are saying
Be the first to comment