Classic Dark Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Hob: 6 level teaspoons (35g) Liquid Chocolat, 200ml milk.
Heat the milk in a saucepan over a medium heat until hot.
Gradually add the Liquid Chocolat to the milk, stirring continuously.
Bring the mixture to the boil and simmer for 1 minute.
- Microwave (800W Oven): 6 level teaspoons (35g) Liquid Chocolat, 200ml milk.
Place the Liquid Chocolat in a microwaveable mug/cup.
Heat on full power for 45 seconds or until melted.
Measure the milk into a microwaveable jug and heat on full power for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Gradually add the hot milk to the melted chocolate stirring continuously.
Serves: 2 people
- Ease of preparation: Very Easy
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 6 level teaspoons (35g) Drinking Chocolate
- 200ml milk
Buy the Hotel Chocolat
Add to your Bag
Check store stock
Save to recipe binder
ingredients in this recipe
What people are saying
Be the first to comment