Smoked Chicken and Roast Beef Crostini Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Mix together the garlic, butter and cacao chilli oil in a bowl.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high. Grill (broil) both sides of the ciabatta until toasted.
Spread the garlic butter over one side of each slice of toast, followed by the white chocolate and horseradish. Top with a slice of smoked chicken or beef and the Brie, then season with salt and pepper.
Turn the grill (broiler) down to medium and grill (broil) the smoked chicken crostini until the cheese starts to melt and turn golden in places. Top with slices of red onion and serve warm.
Serves: 4 people
- Ease of preparation: Easy
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Total time: 18 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g/2oz/½ stick butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Hotel Chocolat Cacao Chilli Oil
- 8 slices ciabatta, about 1cm/½in thick
- 4 tbsp Hotel Chocolat White Chocolate and Horseradish Condiment
- 350g/12oz cooked sliced smoked chicken or roast beef
- 350g/12oz Brie, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Buy the Hotel Chocolat
Add to your Bag
Check store stock
Save to recipe binder
ingredients in this recipe
What people are saying
Be the first to comment