Level: Senior Manager
Reports to: Creative Director
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
- To provide a communication channel between the wider business and the design team.
- To ensure that the business receives the best possible service and that expectations are exceeded as projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a consistently high creative level.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Workload dispatch
- Compiling studio schedules for senior management meetings
- Build, maintain and communicate project design critical path when required
- Constant update of Studio schedules
- Project quality control and assessment
- Project review and analysis
- Developing project Briefs
- Consolidating business needs
- Prompt timesheet collection
- Understanding of how deadlines work
- Always looking to improve processes and partnership
- To keep stakeholders up to date with developments
- Extensive experience of working in-house or agency side, specifically managing production of design, print and online.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines prioritise, multi task in a pressurised, fast paced environment.
- Must be able to think outside the box, have meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills.
- Ability to see the big picture without losing sight of the detail.
- Passion, energy and aspiration in line with HC brand and people values.
- Strong self-awareness, communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, creative and entirely flexible; thrives on positive change.
- Able to travel throughout UK and some overseas trips.
- Troubleshooting any problems, which may arise to ensure a swift and good-natured resolution.
- Design team liaison.
- Ensuring that the designers have a clear understanding of their briefs.
- Proactive in identifying issues, exploring and proposing innovative solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software office package
- Establishing clear lines of communication for each project
- Strong understanding of luxury branding
Required experience: 5+ Years