Created to sit perfectly in the stunning natural beauty of our rainforest surroundings, accommodation at Boucan is a unique blend of Saint Lucian charm and sleek contemporary style. All rooms are positioned to catch the cooling breeze and are furnished with premium luxury and comfort in mind – and the views are to die for.
Two types of accommodation
Situated around a relaxing garden courtyard, all six Lodges have views of the Petit Piton and feature stunning rainforest showers that are not to be missed.
• 450 sq ft
• King-size four-poster bed (UK)
• Lounging sofa
• Open-sky rainforest shower
Located in an elevated position, our eight Luxe Lodges have dramatic views of both Pitons and the Caribbean Sea beyond from their private verandahs.
• 750 sq ft
• Super-king-size four-poster bed (UK)
• Private verandah with twin Piton views
• Sun loungers on the verandah
• Open-sky twin rainforest shower
Included with all rooms
• Four-poster, pillow-top king- and super-king-size (UK) beds
• Complimentary toiletries
• Freshly ground coffee, freshly made chocolate treats, water and ice – all refreshed daily
• Daily housekeeping
• Safety deposit box
• Hair dryer, vanity and sewing kits
• Super-high thread count cotton sheets and towels
• Free WiFi
From our mountainside 1,000 feet above sea level we descend daily to our speedboat at Soufrière harbour, then effortlessly whisk you to the local beaches. The roads to these beaches are difficult and this is a far more glamorous and faster way to get there! Trips to the beach outside this schedule can be arranged at additional cost, too.