Hotel Chocolat Scoop 14 Wins At The Academy Of Chocolate Awards
- Hotel Chocolat Scoop 14 Wins At The Academy Of Chocolate Awards
- Journey Of A Winning Chocolate
- Blooming Daffodils - Explore Easter
- Buffalo Milk & Biodynamics
- Join Us For A Chocolate Lock In
- Fruit & Veg: What's In Season And How To Use It
- #Mustwatch Christmas Movies
- Lights, Cameras, Spoons. Our New A-List Bafta Dessert
- 10 YEARS AT HOTEL CHOCOLAT WATFORD
- Boing! Hopping Up With Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- Halloween Games For Little Ones
- 5 Special Ways To Surprise Your Loved One This Valentine's Day
- Hotel Chocolat Turns Bean Into Bar From A Paradise HQ In St Lucia
- Our First Ever No Added Sugar Milk Chocolate
- Autumn & Winter Hot Chocolates
- How To Make The Best British Beer
- Imagination To Christmas Creations
- Adventures In Chocolate
- Not Another Chocolate Ice Cream: The Story Of Our Cacao Nib Soft Serve
- Thank You - From Ghana
- Romantic Valentine's Day Experiences For Couples
Last night a whopping 14 Hotel Chocolat products were given new badges of honour from the Academy of Chocolate.
Their biennial chocolate awards are the UK’s biggest, attracting competitors from all over the globe to take on a wide range of categories from bean to bar, to ganache, caramels and pralines. So to walk away with 14 awards was a massive achievement for the whole team going to show that all the hours spent tweaking recipes to perfection are truly worth their weight in gold (silver and bronze!).
Overall we won 3 Gold awards, 4 Silver awards and 7 Bronze awards with appearances from chocolates across all ranges. Winners from selector range included kitchen favourites such as Gin truffles and Single Malt Cardhu Whisky, as well as some amazing new editions like the highly anticipated Carrot Cake and Mousse au Chocolat.
We are always looking for new exciting beans from across the globe and this year we received awards for two of our new arrivals from Honduras and Nicaragua. In addition to this our prized Saint Lucian chocolate gained 3 awards for grades including our latest single cote – Bord du Lac 70%, 65% Saint Lucian with Earl Grey, and our Borough Market exclusive Gin Bar.
Our chocolate and cocoa drinks filled up a podium on their own with a Gold forSalted Caramel drinking chocolate, a Silver for our café’s 90% Ecuadorian drinking chocolate and a Bronze for our Peppermint and Cocoa infusions.
To top it all off, a few lucky members of our development team went to collect the awards at the prize official giving ceremony at Fortnum & Masons. What better excuse to get dressed up, have a glass of fizz & a good dose of cocoa?
Keep your eyes peeled for the winners across our stores and cafes over the coming months!